Munchies E-Liquid was the winner of Best in Show at Vape Summit in Las Vegas for the best chocolate. As you know, chocolate e-Liquids are one of the hardest e-Liquids to craft without making them taste artificial (like for example Tootsie Rolls) They come in 60mL bottles and have only 6mg max of nicotine in them. This is the only flavor I could find of theirs to review called Peanut Butter S’mores.
Peanut Butter S’mores
- Peanut Butter S’mores is a creamy, divine peanut butter flavored e-Liquid that combines peanut butter and S’mores to create a delicious dessert vaping experience. It is peanut butter with hints of milk chocolate and yummy marshmallows with just a faint taste of graham cracker crust. It will take you back to summer nights sitting by the campfire with family or friends and roasting marshmallows to a gooey, delicious perfection while telling stories around the fire.
Pros of Munchies E-Liquid
- Delicious peanut butter flavor that has gotten rave reviews on how spot on the character is with a milky smooth, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate undertone.
- The chocolate flavoring in this e-Liquid is not artificial tasting at all.
- PG/VG ratio of 30/70 makes this a thick, cloud-making e-liquid.
- Munchies goes great in any rotation of your favorite All-Day-Vape e-Liquids
- This flavor has a large number of reviews that have it sitting comfortably at a perfect five stars at most online e-Liquid stores.
Cons of Munchies E-Liquid
- Very thick liquid with a high VG ratio that can make it harder to vape right.
- Comes in 60mL bottles only with only 6mg of nicotine content, so it’s rather light on the nicotine.
- Not everyone likes a peanut butter and chocolate tasting e-Liquid because of the fear that the chocolate will be of poor, artificial quality.
In conclusion, there isn’t that much known about Munchies e-Liquids, and I could only find it in one flavor, but it turned out to be amazing. I am sad I can’t find more of this brand because it is a great tasting liquid, especially the chocolate which they did amazing with.